Shannon is a multi-million dollar, top producing Richmond Realtor and Associate Broker at RVA Home Team powered by eXp Realty. Shannon is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Holy Family University, where she received her Communications degree with an emphasis in Public Relations.
After graduation, Shannon began her career as a Marketing Executive for a pharmaceuticals event planning company. A family move relocated Shannon to Syracuse, N.Y., where she was the Marketing Associate for six Coldwell Banker franchises. It was here that Shannon honed her real estate marketing skills and another relocation to Virginia allowed her to start her own company, RVA Home Team, under the eXp Realty umbrella.
Clients will tell you that Shannon is a constant communicator with a strong work ethic. Her networking skills and vast social media presence set Shannon and her RVA Home Team apart from the noisy real estate climate. With an exceptional marketing background, Shannon has a unique vantage point in getting properties sold fast and for top dollar.
Professional achievements include:
- The Richmond Association of Realtor Platinum and Gold awards for Outstanding Production, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Published author at Inman News, Zurple, and countless real estate related blogs
- BOLD graduate from Keller Williams Realty
- Broker’s license, 2015
- Real estate teacher’s license, 2014
- Co-founder of REMM, a marketing mastermind for real estate agents across the country
- National speaker on Live Video in Real Estate
When Shannon isn’t demonstrating her real estate expertise, she is spending time with her husband, pre-teen children, and her 3 dogs. Shannon also enjoys traveling, reading, and painting pottery.